Pickup from school and transfer to Indira Gandhi International Airport T3, Delhi. Flight Departs for New York. On arrival in New York, clear immigration and transfer to hotel and check-in (Standard Check-in Time is 14:00 Hrs). In the evening, proceed for dinner at an Indian restaurant, followed by Illumination at Times Square
After breakfast, check-out from hotel; transfer to the airport to take your flight to Orlando, Florida. On arrival, proceed to Magic Kingdom, where storybook fantasies become everyday reality and Disney classics are brought to life and one could feel the cares of the outside world magically melting away. Lunch will be served at Magic Kingdom. After a full day of fun at Magic Kingdom, proceed to an Indian restaurant for dinner and later check-in at hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, leave fora full day guided tour of University of Central Florida, where you will be shown the campus and all the programs of study. International lunch will be served at the University. Later, proceed to Epcot Center, where you will be able to touch the future and travel the world through an amazing array of attractions and live performances. It is an area of 260 acres, devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. Visit World showcase, which offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. Transfer for dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, proceed to Kennedy Space Center for an International Students’ Camp. Please note that this is an exclusive package specially designed for international students. International lunch will be served at the venue. Later, dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay at hotel. We are sure that at the end of the camp, you will gather all the knowledge about space, have a lot of fun, and make friends and memories.
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport to take your return flight to India. Upon arrival at New Delhi, coach transfer to school
Tour Package Cost
All itineraries can be customised according to specific requirements
- Hotel accommodations on twin/triple sharing basis (in 03 star hotel)
- Return airfare (Ex-Delhi)
- Visa Fees (Visa fees may change without prior notice and any change in fees will be notified well in advance)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Travel Insurance
- All Airport transfers & major city tours by A/C Pvt Coach
- Entrance Fees at monuments
- 01 TITPL escort will guide you through the entire tour
- Coach transfer from school to airport and back
- 02 Teachers on FOC basis
- GST per person on total package cost
- Meals unless specified
- Soft Beverages
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, porterage etc.
- Any other service that has not been included in the itinerary
Rocket Garden and Early Space Exploration Tour
– Educators introduce the concept of space travel by guiding students through the early years of NASA. Students encounter and photograph the actual rockets, spaceships, spacecrafts and spacesuits from the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo programs, while hearing stories of our early space heroes.
The Apollo Saturn V Center – Students are transported aboard a KSC bus to the spectacular Apollo/Saturn V Center, where dramatic multi- media shows and numerous hands-on displays provide visitors with an inspirational and exhilarating look into America’s quest for the moon. Students relive the historic launch of Apollo 8 at the Firing Room Theater, then marvel at a monstrous 363-foot long Saturn V moon rocket.
Windshield Tour – The students follow the path the Shuttle takes, as it exits the Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB) onto the crawler-way on its journey to Launch Pad 39A. Students also have the opportunity to view the Shuttle Landing Facility, site of the shuttle’s return to the Center.
Shuttle Plaza – Educators provide students with a guided tour of the Space Shuttle Explorer, a full-scale mock-up of the Space Shuttle.
Astronaut Hall of Fame – Students enjoy a guided tour and view spaceflight memorabilia, space-related artifacts, and an actual Mercury spacecraft and Gemini Training spacecraft. They will also experience a variety of hands-on activities in Simulator Room including the Multi-Axis Trainer, Micro-Gravity Wall, and T-Chair (trajectory).
Meet and Greet with an Astronaut – Students meet an actual space explorer, who will talk about the future of space exploration. They can ask questions and receive an autographed souvenir from their astronaut guest.
Graduation and closing ceremonies – Campers are awarded Certificates of Completion.
- Star Trek Live
- Shuttle Launch Experience
- IMAX Robot Scouts
- Student Challenge
International Camp, KSC, will begin at 9:00 a.m., at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Kennedy Space Center, Florida 32899. The day will conclude at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex between 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., unless otherwise stated.
* This sample agenda is subject to change due to KSC operations, Visitor Complex operations, launches and special events. KSC is a dynamic, active operational space flight facility. Every effort will be made to include all program activities mentioned, but activities may be presented in different sequences due to center operations and requirements.
- Three full days of guided instruction, led by experienced educators
- Lunch and afternoon snack will be provided daily
- Two Camp KSC t-shirts and padfolio – students only
- Transportation to all destinations within Kennedy Space Center
- Autographed astronaut souvenir
- Camp KSC nametag
- Camp KSC Certificate of Completion
- All activity materials and supplies
Terms and Conditions For
Customised Itineraries For Schools
- Quote is based on minimum 40 passengers, if not specified otherwise, and if the no. of passengers reduces, the package cost will increase
- Kindly note that this is just a quote and no sightseeing, guides, and meals at restaurants among others have been booked for the group
- All airfare included are based on the current fare levels and no seats have been blocked at the moment
- All hotel rates, taxes or charges mentioned are subject to change without prior notice and are calculated asondate
- All the mentioned rates are calculated at the current rate of exchange and are subject to change in case of any fluctuations in the prevailing USD to INR exchange rates